Monday, June 30, 2014

Lala ponders - Let's get to know Zoya and Y'all!

Today I am feeling inquisitive.

One of those days when I don't want to talk away about myself, my life and the things I do etc. We can say, I am missing doing what I used to do ie: interviewing a variety of people everyday. So, I just wanna ask loads of senseless, hypothetical and fun (that's the plan) questions. Even though my direct target of this questionnaire is Zoya, I am also looking forward y'all, my lovely readers, to participate as well by commenting below in the comment box. Asking yourself these questions might help you learn things about yourself that you never even knew before!

So my dear Zoya and y'all ready?



1. If your life was a book, what would it be titled as and which genre would it be?

2. If you had to write an article or give a speech on "How NOT to do something", what would that "something" be?

3. What is that one most awkward question you have ever been asked?

4. If you had to play the devil's advocate on any particular issue, what would it be?

5. What would you rather end? All the wars currently going on in the world on any level "or" world hunger crisis? Explain your choice.

6. If  a turtle doesn't have a shell, you assume him to be homeless or naked?

7. What would you rather have: unlimited finance in your bank account or True love?

8. What object (not a living thing) would you like to be reincarnated as and why?

9. If you were the opposite sex for one day, who would you like to be and why?

10. If you were allowed to choose a super power for yourself, which kind would you choose and why?

11. If you could instantly overcome one of your fears, what would it be?

12. If you were given $5000 right now and you had to spend it today, what would you do with it?

13. Would you rather choose to read people's mind or communicate with animals?

14. Would you ever go out for a dinner by yourself?

15.  For a first impression, what kind of a person do you want to be perceived as by the world. You can choose up to 3 adjectives.

16. If you could witness any famous event in the past, what would it be?

17. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?

18. What's the best/worst gift that you have ever recieved?

19. Which food do you consider to be the best food invention ever in the history of the planet?

20. Name one thing you love about being an adult.


Et voila. I got you guys thinking real hard, now didn't I?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Do talk to us