Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday Four

 Alrighty then, it's time for a Friday four. Basically random four things I did/saw/read/cooked this week.






4. Food I cooked: A simple take on strawberries and cream. A half pound of sliced strawberries, folded into some cream and icing sugar to taste. Chill in the freezer/fridge. Garnish with more strawberry slices and serve. Yummy!



3.Book I read: Dark Skye by Kresley Cole. I'm a huge fan of the Immortals series, but for some reason this book just didn't feel as amazing as the others. And that is a bummer considering how much I was looking forward to Lanthe and Thronos. Sigh....and no, it's not a case of super high expectations or anything.




2.Song I've been listening to: It's been around for a while now, but it just made a mini comeback to my now-listening playlist and I've been listening to it on a loop. Hmmm, could be the reason I'm feeling melancholic. There is just something about this song.

Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Rey on Grooveshark


1.TV show I watched: Outlander on Starz. Have heard far far to much about the books, but the sheer size and just plain laziness kept me from reading it. So this is just perfect. Now I can watch the show, see if I like it and then read the books if I do. Ps: Scottish redheads are so not my thing (Irish sooties are, fyi) but Jamie Fraser, is well,let's just say, he could grow on me...




Anyone else watching/reading the same things? I need someone to discuss/fangirl/despair with...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do talk to us