Friday, March 28, 2014

One of Those Days



So I had a topic all decided for today, but for some reason when I sat down to write about it, I suddenly didn't "feel" it any more. Don't get me wrong, the subject is lovely and close to my heart, but today just doesn't seem to be the day for it..

It's one of Those Days.



My thoughts are all over the place, and I'm flicking between one topic and the next, regarding and discarding left ,right and center.You know when you have this whole thing planned out but when the time for implementation arrives, you got nada, zip,zilch? Yea, this is one of those.

I'v been trying to manage my job and blogging and studying for exams at the same time, and being a terrible multi tasker, am having trouble staying on track. Not saying I'm not having fun being back at the hospital and starting blogging, but there just don't seem to be enough hours in the day to get everything done and going from full on sloth mode to full on jet packed Judy in space of a month is a shock to my system. lol.

Work has been tiring but luckily politics free so all good. Blogging is  falling into a routine, which is great considering I'm posting twice a week.

I have a standing skype date with Lala every Sunday. Well, it's supposed to be every Sunday , alas.. life gets in the way! But it's a fun thought and something to look forward to. Starting a project together is sometimes dangerous. Friends see sides of each other which they may not have seen previously. As the saying goes, if you really want the measure of a person, travel with them. I'd like to add, start a potential long term project with them, to that! Luckily Lala's Leo to my Capricorn seems to be handling well.

I'm typing this as I sit down to my evening cup of tea and Katy Perry blaring in my ears. Firework is just the song to listen to when I feel down, or just in need of some push.Coz, you know, Baby I'm a firework!!!

Ok so after this inane randomness, I think I better just stop right here...

from where we stand rain seems random





No comments:

Post a Comment

Do talk to us