Saturday, April 26, 2014

V is Vacations - 5 places to see for Me



Day 22 of the AtoZ blog challenge.

V is for virtue, Victoria (pretty name), vicious, vengeance, virtuoso, virile *cough*pnrheroes*cough*, vendetta, vanity,volleyball (love playing this, suck pretty bad at it), Veronica Lodge and Veronica Mars ( I want to be her when I grow up, except I'm pretty much all grown up already), vision ,victory, vanilla, Valkyrie(Kresley Cole anyone?) and vagina or as Bailey would say, Va-Jay-Jay.

V is also for vacations.

Ah, sweet sweet vacation, which I haven't taken in years. During  particularity bad times I just let my mind drift with the possibilities of what I would do and where I would go if money/responsibilities were no issue.
So here are, without furthur ado, my top 5 vacation bucket list spots( and yes, I do have different bucket lists for different categories in life. Don't judge me,I just really like micro managing some things).


1.Aruba. While I'm not normally for beach destinations ( I dont 'tan'. I turn sickly grayish brown. TMI, but explains why I always scramble for shade).But if I had to choose one place to put on my bucket list, ot would be Aruba.That's me sitting in the shade wearing a big floppy hat.
Aruba divi tree


2.Netherlands.Tulip fields.I saw Silsila (bollywood movie starring Amitabh Bachan and Rekha, who were real life lovers along with Jaya Bachan, Amitabh's wife. To this day the sheer casting coupe blows my mind).Anyways, this famous song is picturised in the tulip fields, and let's just say, I imagined myself there plenty of time. Alone though. Or with friends. No adulterous love affairs for me , thank you.

Netherlands Tulips


 3.Glow worms. New Zealand.Enough said.
Glow worms NewZealand

Also while in New Zealand might as well take in Hobbiton.
Hobbiton


4.Machu Picchu, Peru. My first introduction to this amazing wonder was a Disney cartoon,where Donald Duck goes visiting and gets into a scuffle with a Llama.Aah, gud times.Seriuosly though, I'm in awe looking at pictures, cant imagine how I'd feel if I got to see it in real life.


5.Paris. Yes I know, cliched, but I want that picture, making a heart outta my fingers in front of the Eiffel Tower, and by God,I'm gonna get it!
Eiffel tower Paris



So what's your vacation bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do talk to us